High School Vertical Reality '08
What is VR all about?
Vertical Reality weekend about us learning to use the ‘means’ God has given us to develop an intimate relationship with Him. Each year we focus on a spiritual habit, which are means that we use to grow in our love and joy in God. That is our goal, our desire, the reason why we engage in spiritual habits – to get more of God!
Who: High School Students
Dates: March 28-29
Cost: $70 (due March 28)
Where: SpringHill Camps http://www.springhillcamps.com/ Freetown, IN
Theme: the CHURCH . . . Why? That is the question we will seek to answer. Come! This weekend has the potential to have a radical impact on the way you view the church as well as what you do every Sunday!
What to Bring:
- Bible and pen
- Bedding (sleeping bag, bed roll, pillow, whatever you need to sleep on)
- Bathroom stuff (toothpaste, soap, etc.)
- Towel and wash cloth
- Recreation and casual clothes
- Comfortable shoes(will be doing some walking)
What NOT to bring:
- ipods, mp3, CD player, radios etc.
- Nintendo, Gameboy, Sega or Playstation
- “Girl” magazines (17, Vogue, Teen, etc.)
- Prank stuff (water balloons, water guns, shaving cream, etc.)
Cell phones (If you need to touch base with your child, call the numbers above. We are trying to prevent as many distractions as we can, and the reality of the situation is that many of them will receive calls from boy/girl friend or friends, which can cause distractions.)
- T-shirts with questionable decoration/wording
- Alcohol, tobacco products
Last day to sign up—Sunday, March 9
Register Online now!