Losing Sight of God Changes the Look of Everything
- Your perspective on other people
- Do you expect praise for yourself?
- Do you envy the praise others receive?
- Do the successes of others make you angry, jealous, or glad?
- Purpose in your actions
- Our recurring thoughts determine how we act.
- Do you think most about what God wants or what you want?
- What brings pleasure to your heart
- David was pleased anytime God’s kingdom grew.
- Saul was please anytime his kingdom grew.
- Is your soul’s happiness being enlarged by thinking of God’s kingdom or shrunk by thinking of yours?
This and other sermons can be found on our website.