Sunday Evenings – 2nd Study
Have you (or someone you know) ever wondered or struggled with questions like these?
- Isn’t the Bible a Myth?
- How Can You Say There Is Only One Way to God?
- What Gives You the Right to Tell Me How to Live My Life?
- Why Does God Allow Suffering?
- Why Is the Church Responsible for So Much Injustice?
- How Can God Be Full of Love and Wrath at the Same Time?
Come to join us Sunday Evenings starting February 27th at 6:30 as we start our second 8 week session studying Tim Keller’s book, “The Reason For God.” Dr. Tom Nettles and Pastor Tony Rose will lead us through this book as we apply our faith to seek reason, not our reason to seek faith.
The church has ordered 40 books that are available for purchase starting Sunday morning, February 20th. The intent is to get one into each family desiring to study with us each Sunday night. Assistance is available to purchase for those in need. You are also welcome to purchase elsewhere (Amazon.com (Kindle), Barnes&Noble (nook), or anywhere else).