V.I.N.E. Time is a fun-filled hour for preschoolers (age 2 – Kind.) to come and enjoy a Very Important Nurturing Experience that connects them to Jesus Christ. V.I.N.E. Time meets during the worship service from 10:45am-12:00pm. It is meant to be a continuation of the Sunday school lesson packed with various activities to reinforce the truths learned in the previous hour.
Our current needs are the 1st Sunday of each month with the 3 year olds; the 3rd Sunday of each month with the 4 year olds; the 4th Sunday of each month with the 4 year olds.
Please submit your information here if this is an area you are willing to serve in or you can contact Pastor Ryan (502-931-0045).
LaGrange Baptist Church
The First Step class held on January 31st can be streamed or downloaded below:
When: January 31st (4:30 – 6:15 PM)
Who: Kids (1st – 6th Grade) who want to know more about what it means to follow Jesus and be baptized. Parent(s) are required to attend with their child(ren); Food served, no childcare.
Why: To confirm God’s work in the lives of children and to equip parents with the helpful tools to talk with their kids about what it means to follow Christ.
Call the church office (222-9306) to register your child. Check here for more information.
It’s time to start collecting shoe boxes filled with gifts for children all around the world. Information may be found on the SEEDS table in the Foyer. Please have your show boxes ready and brought to church by November 15th (November 11th for SEEDS families).
Questions? Call Donna O’Gara or Pastor Doug.
What an awesome opportunity for L.B.C. to Promote the Gospel
It’s Time to celebrate! Next Sunday, August 30th, is the day we have set aside to come together and thank God for all He has done, and is doing. We’ll begin with everyone (children included) in the sanctuary at 9:30 AM. At around 10:00, we’ll split into age group sections for some focused time to look at our LIFE Classes for the coming year. Morning worship will follow at 10:45 where we anticipate a challenging message about being involved in God’s mission and living out what we believe.
During our evening worship, we will watch video clips of our “summer of service” and hear a few stories of those who were involved.
We look forward to celebrating with you!
We are looking forward to the privilege of serving the families of our church and our community through our new SEEDS ministry. A key to our success in reaching families will be the faithful service of many volunteers. Please prayerfully consider the opportunities offered below to see how you can be involved in promoting the gospel to our community. This will be a September to May program. Feel free to take a look at the seeds website or visit the table in the foyer for more information.
- Small Group Leader – leads the same group of up to 10 children in a small group environment; encourages spiritual growth through relationships, discussion, and other small group activities
- Classroom Leader – provides leadership and support to a team of Small Group Leaders; leads Wrap Up at the end of small group time; leads classroom-wide activities; assigns children to small groups
- Parent Connection Assistant – greets families as they arrive; participates in Parent Connection on a weekly basis by establishing relationships with parents; assists with setup and clean up
- Creative Arts Team Member – assists the Creative Arts Facilitator in creating set and decorations for other areas as needed (Parent Connection, Registration Table, etc.); assists in creating props needed for monthly Seeds
- Drama Team Member – participates on a team of teens and adults to perform drama during Power Up (weekly family worship time, may not perform every week)
Informational Meeting: Sunday, July 12th Following the Worship Service
*****LUNCH WILL BE PROVIDED*****
For all 1st – 6th Grade and High School Students and their Families
***Childcare will be provided after lunch for ages birth through 6th grade.***
Please contact the church office to register for lunch and childcare.
Sunday, April 26, 2009 @ 5:30 PM
1 Timothy 4:12 says, “Don’t let anyone look down on you because you are young. But set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith, and in purity.” It’s clear from Scripture that you don’t have to wait to do something great for the glory of God. With that in mind, we are excited to invite you to the first Route 56 Spaghetti and Service Night. Our 5th and 6th grade students will be working diligently to put together this entire night. They’ll be serving together on various teams (promotion, kitchen, music, skit, and video) in preparation for this fun-filled evening in the Fellowship Hall.
Please mark your calendars and join us!